Calcium

Calcium

The principle component of the bones and teeth with 99% of the body’s calcium found in these structures. The other 1% is very important to processes like blood clotting, nerve and muscle function, and various enzyme activities.

2018-09-04T19:18:19+00:00

Schedule an Online or In-Person Consultation

NO WAITING | REAL TIME WITH THE DOCTOR | NO COLD, STERILE EXAM
ROOMS | TRULY INTEGRATIVE CARE | AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE CARE