Here is a brief view into our services and the costs associated (USD). Please do not hesitate to contact (link) us if you have any questions about Homeopathy, Naturopathy, Alternative medicine, Holistic wellness or our services below. While we do not accept insurance (click to learn why), we do take all forms of credit cards and HSA/FSA cards (see your individual plan for qualifications). Most services listed below hyperlink to further information on each item.
Use the ‘BOOK NOW’ Button to schedule today.
Virtual (Online) or In-person Consultations
- New Patient (in)Fertility / Pelvic Pain Consult | 90 min. | $300
- New Patient Holistic Wellness Initial Consult | 90 min. | $300
- Existing Patient Follow-up | 60 min. | $200
Lab work (Serum or Saliva)
- Comprehensive Functional Endocrinology (aka Functional Blood Testing) | $500*
- Hormone Panel for Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) | $150-200*
- Food / Environmental Sensitivity (Allergy) Testing| Pricing upon request due to broad options of testing involving chemicals, 100s of foods, medications, molds and food additives.
*These panels are comprehensive and may have testing adjustments (fewer or additional) based on your symptomatology. Book Now to review your labs results. Please note you do not need to be local to Dallas for us to send you to a LabCorp near you or send a test kit directly to your home.
Treatments Sessions / Bodywork in Dallas
- Fertility Shared Journey Treatment Program*
- Pelvic Pain Treatment Program*
- Oxidative Treatment(s) for Immune Support (Oxygen / Ozone) | $50 + Existing Patient Follow-up | may include Oxygen, EWOT, Ozone (Ear or Rectal Insufflation), and / or Ultraviolet (UV) Sub-lingual Therapy.
- Sonopuncture / Acutonics | 60 min. | $200 | Booked as an Existing Patient Follow-up
- Respiratory Treatment (Nebulizer) | 30 min. | $50 + Existing Patient Follow-up
*Therapy package options are diverse and may include the Mercier Therapy, Hormone Balancing, Oxygen therapy and / or other naturopathic modalities based on need. Therefore, these various options will be discussed with the client during the initial consultation once the client needs are assessed.