Fatigue – Symptoms & Energy Boosting Therapies
Fatigue is a very common issue causing extreme tiredness, feeling completely drained and not having enough energy to get through your day. Many people who experience fatigue are also walking around through life under very high levels of stress, exacerbating their problem.
You may also feel fatigue due to:
- A viral burden causing the immune system to be overworked and over stressed,
- Cellular dysregulation and tired mitochondria with an impaired ability to produce enough ATP to fill your body’s ‘gas tank,’ or
- Stress on the body causing the adrenal system to work overtime. This can result in excess cortisol levels or a thyroid malfunction.
Quick Test for Fatigue
Lift down your eyelids and expose the underside of the bottom part of your eyelid. If enough healthy blood is circulating, the eyelid should be a nice healthy deep pinkish color. If you are exhausted and the eyelid tissue is pale in color, anemia may be a problem. Anemia is low levels of iron in the blood. Iron is essential to keep the body functioning properly and when we are low on iron we experience fatigue.
What are Common Symptoms of Fatigue?
- The main symptom related to fatigue is oddly enough . . . fatigue. If you are constantly tired and do not feel rested and energetic at any time, even after a full night’s sleep, your body is likely overtaxed and deficient in iron and/or other important nutrients.
- Insomnia and headaches are accompanying symptoms.
Dr. Skip’s Treatment Session for Energy Boosting & Fatigue
This 30 minute treatment session is ideal for adrenaline junkies, athletes, students, emergency responders, or anyone that is dealing with tiredness or fatigue.
What does our Energy Boost / Fatigue treatment consist of?*:
- EWOT (Exercise with Oxygen Therapy) or Oxygen with Inversion (if patient is in any pain or prefers a less strenuous way to receive oxygen) – 20 min.
- Injection for Energy
- Single dose of high potency NADH (food that feeds the mitochondria specifically for energy production)
- Single dose of high potency Liposomal Vitamin C
- Single dose of TCM Longevity Formula
- Ear Acupuncture aka Auricular Therapy administered via ear seeds for continued energy boosting post treatment
- Energy / Fatigue Protocol & Discharge Instructions provided for continued care at-home
- Energy / Fatigue Diet Plan for at-home use when additional energy is needed
*Additional TCM Rx’s, Supplements and Lab Work (functional and hormone) costs are additional and prescribed based on need.
Additional recommendation if you experience chronic fatigue:
Functional Medicine (Blood) & Hormone Balancing (Saliva) Analysis:
If your main complaint is fatigue, Dr. Skip, O.M.D., will begin with your medical history to determine which direction to go to develop a therapy plan. Functional endocrinology blood testing will likely be useful to determine the underlying cause of the problem. A hormonal imbalance, deficiencies in vitamin d levels, iron, iodine, or magnesium, too much adrenaline, etc. all may contribute to the underlying cause of fatigue.
We highly recommend our exhaustive analysis of blood and saliva to address any underlying health issues that could be contributing to your fatigue. The values Dr. Skip assesses are rarely the same as your Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist or Primary Care Physician due to the uniqueness of his mastery training in ‘functional medicine and functional endocrinology’. Through our full analysis of all of the systems in the body, an individualized health protocol will be provided to address contributing factors.