This list of safe sunscreens is approved by the Environmental Working Group! They paid $13,000 per child to do the Ten Americans study you find on their site www.ewg.org. These are highly motivated people to stop poisoning our planet. This is a list of safe sunscreens that you can use without the worry of toxins from conventional sun screens.
I rarely if ever use suncreen and I am a redhead! Don’t forget that sun is actually good for health (Vitamin D to offer just one benefit). I am not saying go out and get burned mind you but out of respect to the strong feelings of many who urge people to never let the sun touch them, this is a list of safe sunscreen products that at least will do no harm!
The list of sunscreens below received the Highest Scores in Safety and Effectiveness from the Environmental Working Group, ewg.org, which is a leading authority in public health and the environment!
They contain no hormone disruptive chemicals, no vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) and no oxybenzone.
1. Jason Natural – Sunbrella Sun Block, SPF 30 Chemical Free, 4 oz
2. All Terrain – Sunblock AquaSport SPF 30, 3 oz
3. Alba Botanica – Kids Sunscreen SPF 30, 4 oz
4. Alba Botanica – Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 4 oz
5. Beyond Coastal – Lip & Face Sunscreen, SPF 30, 1 oz
6. Nature’s Gate – Mineral Sportblock, Spf 20, 4 oz
7. Caribbean Solutions – Sol Kid Kare Biodegradable Sunscreen, Spf 25, 6 oz
8. Caribbean Solutions – Sol Guard Natural, Biodegradable Sunscreen, Spf 25, 6 oz
9. All Terrain – TerraSport Performance Sunscreen, SPF 30, 3 oz