Apple cider vinegar has amazing health benefits both internally and externally. Apple cider vinegar has been used as far back as Phoenician times. Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, in 400 B.C. treated his clients with natural apple cider vinegar for its powerful cleansing, healing and germ fighting qualities.
Bragg’s ACV is useful for:
- pH balancing (alkaline)
- rich in enzymes and potassium
- natural support for a healthy immune system
- boost metabolism & fat burner
- reduces cholesterol and assists in regulating blood pressure
- helps with premature calcification in the arteries
- increases concentration and memory
- water retention & bloating
- promotes digestion
- appetite suppressant
Following the old cliché, “An apple a day keeps the doctor away,” apples are one of the oldest, most nutritious foods. They are rich in potassium, a mineral most of us are deficient in, and a deficiency that causes age-related illnesses to sneak up on us.
Calcium maintains our hard tissues such as bones, and potassium is the equivalent to the body’s soft tissues, keeping the body’s skin and arteries soft and resilient. Fresh, organic apples are used to make ACV, which contains necessary ingredients, such as enzymes, and life-stimulating minerals, mainly potassium, in a natural state. While also a natural stimulant for vitality, Apple Cider Vinegar cleanses and restores nutrients to the body so that the body can heal itself.
Mix Together and drink (1-3 times per day):
- 1 tablespoon of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of an Organic/Raw/Highly Manuka Honey (not for sweetening)
- 8-10 ounces of water
Apple Cider Vinegar is an amazing remedy with many beneficial uses and minimal to no side effects.
It is also very useful in cases of heartburn, indigestion, headaches, yeast overgrowth, leg cramps and insomnia. It is a natural antibiotic, fights E Coli and other bacteria, controls and normalizes weight, improves digestion and assimilation.