What are Allergies?
- Allergies are uncomfortable symptoms stemming from an immunological response from the body which are directly related to, not only external factors like pollen and grass, but speaks very clearly to the health of ones’ intestinal tract. When the intestinal track isn’t happy the immune system isn’t going to be happy either. Many people faced with depression can experience vast improvements when their digestive track is restored to normal working order. Allergies are not as simple as just being ‘allergic’ to pollen. There is much more going on inside the body, thus making it a little tricky to normalize the problems related to allergies.
- Allergies can be triggered from food, chemicals, animals, environmental (grass, pollen, pollution). The best defense to keeping those pesky symptoms at bay is a good offense. Keeping you immune system primed is key. Minimizing exposure to toxic elements is essential.
What symptomatology would I expect if I am an allergy sufferer?
Allergy sufferers experience reactions from the immune system and intestinal tract to include: excessive sneezing, watery eyes, congestion, itching, hay fever, fatigue and rash.
What can Dr. Skip do to help me?
- Food Sensitivity Testing: Laboratory testing of immunological responses to environmental, food, chemicals, dyes, candida, gut health and more. Sometimes one needs to be addressed over others. Depending on just how hypersensitive one’s body is, may dictate the need to aggressively test everything. This is a very specialized service and must be discussed during a consultation to take into account all facets of the case and order accordingly. Instances when we are trying to get to the root quickly more information is usually better so the culprit can be removed and healing methods introduced to helping the immune system calm down and come back online. Click HERE to learn more about Sensitivity Testing.
- Nutrition: As always, I recommend eating real food and nothing from a package. Increase fruits and vegetables. Decrease carbohydrates such as breads and pasta. Drink plenty of water and make sure you are having adequate bowel movements each and every day. If you do NOT have at least one bowel movement per day you are constipated. We will review more in detail during your consult.
- Immune Support: Boosting your immune system and relieving inflammation make the most differences when battling allergy symptoms. When consulting in our office we will not only discuss the core issue surrounding the root of the issues we will of course do our best to alleviate the irritating symptoms in the short term to provide maximize relief.
There are several fantastic methods in which to combat allergy symptoms. It does take some time for the body to heal inside, much like a wound becoming a scab on the outside. The same is healing on the inside and take time to regenerate. Rome wasn’t built in a day and you didn’t destroy your gut flora in one day either, that took some years of less-healthy choices and our very near and dear friend, Stress!
How can I find you?
Nothing at ASKDRSKIP.COM, LLC is cookie cutter. We design your protocol to fit your individual and very specific needs which is why the consultation is crucial at the fundamental level gives us the best information to get you back on the road to health quickly.
Use the ‘BOOK NOW’ button to schedule your in-person or virtual consultation.