Your Experience with Your Physician should be Extraordinary
Perhaps you are used to waiting upwards of an hour in the waiting room to see your doctor, then shuffled into a cold examination room where you wait another 30 minutes while you see nurses coming in and out. Finally, you get what you have waited for, only to experience a 15-30 minute consult, you are handed a prescription to treat your symptoms, and perhaps a follow-up appointment is made for a procedure or check-up and the cycle repeats. The whole thing seemed to go so fast you are kicking yourself when you get to the car because you forgot to ask that really important question. We hope that is not your experience, but if it is and you are looking for something different, we encourage you to give the office of Dr. Skip a try. Dr. Skip continues to work hard to perfect your experience with the following:
- NO WAITING: There is no shuffling to different rooms for you to wait. You will be seen at your appointment time. We recognize that your time, as well as ours, is our most valuable intangible resource.
- REAL TIME WITH YOUR DOCTOR: You get real time with Dr. Skip (approximately 60-90 minutes during the initial wellness consultation) to discuss any of your questions and concerns you need addressed. This time together is crucial to really get to the root cause of any of your medical needs in order to address them. Bring a notebook with your questions.
- NO MORE COLD EXAMINATION ROOMS: In this fast pace world, we have built the technological infrastructure to pioneer virtual/online holistic care so that you can seek out care from anywhere you are. Additionally, Dr. Skip decided several years ago to do away with the conventional medical office and open up a small intimate Dallas office that differs from a cold medical room. Though you will find many of the standard medical instruments, the office was carefully designed to be safe, warm, and inviting so that you as the patient have that comfortable atmosphere to collaboratively share your concerns.
- TRUE INTEGRATIVE CARE: Dr. Skip is educated in both Eastern and Western medicine. As such, we welcome discussions of all of your options so that you as the patient can decide what is best choice given your ‘individual’ situation. Having this integrative approach is what sets Dr. Skip apart from many practitioners that only have training in their expertise. Please do not misunderstand – we need these specialists, but when it comes to your family practitioner, we believe it makes sense to have someone who is well-rounded in all modalities to act as your adviser and educator so you can weigh all of your options and risks with regards to any medical procedure or treatment you are considering.
- AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE CARE: Since we are private pay, our office endeavors to make alternative health care as affordable as possible. For example, our office does not mark up labs like conventional offices. A comprehensive lab panel that retails for roughly $4,400 (billed by insurance providers), our office charges $500. We have also negotiated a 20% below retail cost on the vast majority of holistic supplements for our patient base. Our commitment is to your health first and foremost as we continue to strive to find ways to lower our overhead and reduce the impact to your pocket book.
If this sounds like ‘just what the doctor ordered’, we encourage you to request your consultation today using the ‘BOOK NOW’ Button at the top right or click HERE to learn more.