- Get house dust under control.
- Kick nicotine addiction to remove the chemicals from your house.
- Get your home tested for lead / radon. A lab test of a paint chip runs from $20 to $50 per sample at many local health departments. Get your home tested for radon. You can buy a $20 home radon test kit at most hardware and home stores.
- Ditch conventional pesticides and use companies like EcoSmart for safe pest control.
- Be careful with plastic bottles and canned foods as they carry toxins.
- Filter your tap water.
- Replace your Teflon with ceramic safe cooking pots and pans as you can afford to replace them.
- Wash your hands. I know you are saying ‘duh’, but it truly is worth the mention.
- Use non-toxic cleaning products.
- Eat organic, eat healthy.
Attention Community Wellness Members: we will be happy to help you with a home consultation to assist you in making your home happy, healthy and safe for you and your cherished loved ones.
Live Well; Be Well,